PHP Login System with Admin Features

This forum was created to talk about the PHP Login System with admin features created by jpmaster77 on evolt's website

ban question

intothefantasy

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

ban question

Post  intothefantasy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:11 pm

it seems tat when i ban someone and tried to login, i have error of username is not exist instead of the user is ban, is like already deleted the ban username instead of freezing them temporary. i saw there is an error msg of you account has been ban or something, but i dont see them happen in the login place.
    intothefantasy

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Re: ban question

Post  intothefantasy on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:07 am

another question regarding ban issue...is there a way of unbanning a user without deleting it? i mean the banned user were transfer to the ban table in db and is it possible to transfer back to user db if is unban?
    Linchpin311

Number of posts : 220
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Post  Linchpin311 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 am

intothefantasy wrote:it seems tat when i ban someone and tried to login, i have error of username is not exist instead of the user is ban, is like already deleted the ban username instead of freezing them temporary.
    that is very odd. i cannot duplicate this in my trials. have you made any changes to your code that would cause this?

intothefantasy wrote:another question regarding ban issue...is there a way of unbanning a user without deleting it? i mean the banned user were transfer to the ban table in db and is it possible to transfer back to user db if is unban?
    your answer is in [url="http://jpmaster77forum.conceptbb.com/php-login-system-help-f1/un-ban-users-t19.htm#top"]this post[/url].

Also note that it is your responsibility to die() if necessary.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 am